Friday, January 23, 2009

Quick update on the Insurance


Great advice from the peanut gallery and I now have had my next Avastin treatment last Wednesday and it was approved for six more months! I still need to go back to them again and get approval for the Oct and Nov treatments that I haven't been authorized for, but that seems to be something only I am still concerned about. Thanks for all your support and advice out there. It would be nice if I were helping out future cancer patients in getting the same treatment. I have 9 members of my cancer support group that would sign petitions and perhaps even go on the treatment themselves if it helps. My message has been...Don't stop here! AND Don't forget to say "thank you".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you!

You look great, and I am very proud of you. Keep up the great work, and know you are in my prayers every night!

xoxo

Jeff