Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mrs. Doubtfire

I just finished watching the ole film and finding myself laughing at the ability of Robin Williams to turn a sad story into a fun learning experience that touched many people going through divorce in a positive way. We need more Hollywood like that one! I watched it all through the credits this time since Sean is interning in the field now. There are so many people involved in the production of such a story...

I have wrapped up a movie of my own in the past six months and just came out with a clean scan that makes me officially a survivor, in remission! Cause for celebration. They tell me there might be a sequil so don't remove the port too quickly, but I can go back to normal now and should regain my strenght in a few months. Just in time for the holidays-how nice is that! It has been a long and amazing journey and a roller coaster of a ride, and I am glad to get off now. You might find me a bit dizzy till the natural blonde grows in again as I still have to look at the bald head every day that reminds me of what I have been through.

I have to add that I had a significant dream the Wed nite before my final CT scan. I dreamed that I skateboarded right past the pearly gates of heaven and didn't even slow down. I waved and said I would be back later, but not now. Fight on!

Sean comes home for Thanksgiving this coming Tuesday. It will be fun to have the family together again and we will have much to be thankfull for. God bless you all for your support and love. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!