Thursday, July 24, 2008

OK you athletes

Ready, Set, Go...We are off and running. I am on a roll this week and it is very exciting. The 2nd annual summer run is coming up and this past week has been amazing. I have a neighborhood garage sale coming up this Saturday and 10% of the proceeds are going to benefit the ovarian cancer research. Sunday is the run that starts at 8 AM so if you want to join us we have quite a team signed up already but would love to see everyone there (we are meeting at the MI Presbyterian Church at 6:45-7:10 for those who want to carpool) or you can get more information online and sign up there -here is the link-
http://community.swedish.org/NETCOMMUNITY/Page.aspx?pid=20 -

Then, my swimmer friends are doing the Tour de Mercer starting on Monday the 28th and will be fundraising on my behalf also, so the goal of $11,000 may actually become a reality even though the weather hasn't been too cooperative, nor the economy for that matter...I love it that everyone is sooo supportive. It really gives me strength.

So thanks again all you diehards! I am gaining energy every day and enjoying life. Love you all. Hang in there and get moving!

No comments: