Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Merry go round

I feel like I have been on the merry-go-round for a big whirl now and I am ready to get off and get my balance. Enough is enough and besides I am dizzy and feeling motion sick. Hopefully July 1st scan will verify that the tumors are zapped and I can have a reprieve. It has been somewhat of an out of body experience listening to the everyday issues that seem so mundane and unimportant. I think that my listening skills have improved.

I have started (and restarted) using my bracelets for the 21 day challenge and would invite you all to try this with me (I can get you a bracelet). The challenge is to speak positively for 21 days consecutively. If you get caught speaking (you can think negatively-come on-we are human) negatively, then you have to move the bracelet to the other wrist and start the 21 days over again. It takes the average person 7-9 months to make it 21 days. If I surround myself with positive people it influences me also! We all win. Blog me back with how you are all doing...I have started over a few times already.

On another positive note-the summer run is off to a good start and that is another challenge. For some of you, it is just the ticket, and others too big a challenge-so maybe start with the bracelet first and then get to the physical challenge. Mind, body, spirit-we need it all to be whole.

Blessings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo! I WANT a braclet!!! Have any left>>

Jeff

Anonymous said...

My password won't work....sorry about the anonymous thing.

Anonymously yours,

Jeff

Kat Tale said...

I do have a braclet for you. Mailing address??