Friday, January 29, 2010

Dyllan Grace Newton

 

This baby is my treatment and my angel. She is Grace in every way and I thank God for the time we have bonding. My results from last weeks' head scan was inconclusive, so we went for another scan that still showed poor results so on to the next test to biopsy the spot on the brain membrane. I now have staples in my head where it is healing, but it looks worse than it is and I am bouncing back once again fighting right alongside my baby granddaughter, Dyllan Grace Newton. Today I got to hold her without the Bili lights, without her ventilator, and without her IV. Daily more wires are coming off and she is soon going to be a super girl showing us all how to LIVE! I take notes from her everyday and there is no doubt in my mind that she was a gift to help me fight this battle. She is JOY everyday.
We watched the movie "Marley and Me" tonight and it brought many memories back to light if you search past blogs; BAILEY in particular, we could just relive the moments. Now we have grand puppy, Mylo, who is a wild one in her own right. She watched with us and we are anxious to bring Dyllan home and see how she adapts to the new little one. She is very confused right now and being left home alone allot, but in the end I think we will be a very happy family. Life takes some funny turns.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: