Monday, May 11, 2009

Visit to Anton's

Last Thursday I visited Antons Hair shop with Bonnie. I know that in less than a week my hair will start to fall out again, so in anticipation, I decided to check out saving it this time and getting a wig of my own hair. From a previous visit, I knew that I would have to set an appointment to get it shaved this time so that it could be transformed as it came off into a wearable piece just like the style that I had so recently become accustomed to. This was Bonnie's first visit, and Steve, Sean and I had been joking about how Bonnie's red hair might be incorporated into my wig. We decided that taking the bangs would be best and I suggested that when Kurt was explaining the procedure to us. Momentarily Bonnie managed a nervous laugh as she contemplated the thought of having a mohawk for her upcoming son's wedding (just the position I was in just under a year ago). Then I suggested we both shave our heads and get two identical wigs-then we would really confuse people...We shared laughs and took before pictures. We will see if you all can tell when the wig replaces the fixed hair. Maybe this time I will be the wiser.

No comments: