Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mylo my service dog

Mylo, my service dog in training, and I walked to the top of our hill this morning. I am getting stronger. That used to be too far to the top. Perhaps because today is a new chemo , Dr visit and Avastin-next attack on the cancer. I love that dog! She is the very best. Aren't pets amazing healer's She sleeps on my bed and I know that is not cool for a service dog, but last night she sprang open like a kangaroo (she is part Australian I think cause she really is Dan and Erica's dog) and I found her with her paws up in the air on her back. Made me laugh (LOL)!

Had a stamper doodle party last nite with Elaine, Karen, me and Pam-whose house we went to. We will have to have another party so anyone interested in having fun and putting together cards with us, let me know for future arrangements upcoming.

Summer Run, July 2010 is gearing up with launch at Rivkin's house soon, so get ready team and send Marilyn an email (marilyndierickx@comcast.net) so you won't be forgotten. It will be my 4th annual and I hope to be running again!

Magic cookies today for sure!!!!

No comments: