Thursday, April 1, 2010

new regiment for cancer treatment

I had a Dr. Kaplan appointment this last Wed and things are looking good. The radiation worked on the lump that had formulated but there remains a haze of cancer yet to see if it will dissipate. So I will have another scan next week and see where we are. Meanwhile, I will start chemo pill and Avastin IV next week, Wed. and hope that we can get rid of a bit more. There is still one other slow growing place in the lungs that may need a Cyberknife treatment (I assimilate it to prostate cancer where you plant seeds and radiate). Let me know if you know of anything else. I am making healthy foods again and welcome your visits and please check out my newly launched Magic Cookies blog for Dr. Kaplan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Am with you all the way, Kerry, and rejoice in your triumphant spirit. Sending you 'arrow prayers' filled with love. Linda