Friday, April 9, 2010

New treatment schedule

The latest battle is on as of Wednesday, 4/7/10, and here is what the attack strategy is-take notes cancer network group; the love is working here! Let me tell you first-the bottom line is LOVE because that is all there really is to the meaning of life!!!I am filled with it abundantly and thank God everyday for all that I am blessed with. OK, My new chemo drug comes in a pill form and is called Xeloda 500 mg, 2 in the am and 2 in the evenings for 7 days each 14 days (and you think you have trouble keeping track of your pills each day!). Then I am getting accessed to my portacath once a week for a treatment of Avastin (I have been on this before and battled with my insurance company (no more battling with the insurance company, they are paying-it is expensive, but working!). So I had my first treatment on the 7th of Avastin, got my chemo prescription at Wallgreens, (have been showing houses in between and running into amazing loving people with the real estate consulting). You can all Steve if you want to drive me (still not driving-but enjoying the Bellevue Club immensely) and looking forward to a Jr High School Reunion coming up the weekend of the 16th and 17th with some very close girlfriends. The dates for Avastin are 4/15, 5/5, and 5/19.
There is so much more love going on, I cannot keep up with it, so I am just passing it along to you all. Love ya. Kerryoki (new nickname since I am from Oklahoma and love to sing love songs.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Kerry, just want to let you know that you have all the love in the world coming from Australia. Myself, Ben, all of Dan's mates...We are thinking of you here in OZ. I think you need to wear that cone head as your new wig? pretty stylish!
-love colin