Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

To all you Mothers out there, aren't we the richest of people! Happy belated Mother's Day. I woke up early still thinking about the upcoming events of this month that I am trying to prepare for (Gilda's Club fashion show on the 23rd, and speach on the 30th at the High School). I have been obsessing with the uncomfort of both of those moments (and they really are just moments in time), so I spent a few minutes writing things down and then decided I had a few thank you notes to get out so I wrote them and then headed out to meet Deanne and Susan for our weekly run I have missed them dearly). The sun was out on Mercer Island as I headed towards Kirkland but the clouds were rolling in as the wind pushed south. I had a song in my heart and warmth that couldn't be chilled by the wind that brought rain later that day. I was filled with an abundance of love and joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerry Kat!

Thanks for sending me the invitation for the Gilda's Club event. I wa so moved to see your name up there as a model, I can't even put it into words. You are the strongest person I have ever known and the inspiration you give to me when things are tough, is immeasurable. I could never thank you enough for being such a born leader.. I just wish I could be there to see you strut your stuff!!! Guess I'll have to wait for the pictures. You are strong.I ma envious of that and wish I knew where you find your strength. Maybe someday I'll figure it out. I am proud of you, and love you for your bravery and self determnation for success.

Happy belated mothers day, sounds like it was a good one. You deserve it, and many many more.

As they say, "You go girl!"

Many hugs and you are always in my prayers.

Hugs,

Jeff