Sunday, June 22, 2008

reunion

I am not the only one who dreams big and doesn't always get there, but in our failures, we draw strength. I had to remind myself today to welcome the challenges ahead. I want to do everything yet still lack the energy on a daily basis to fit it all into a day. The wedding is creeping up on us and the house needs a little attention. That is just the tip of the iceburg. No dropping the ball!
I received a HS reunion invitation to my 35th HS reunion back in Connecticut. It was a surprise that they could still locate me after all these years, but last year has brought some old blood back into my life. Great to know I still have roots. Today, I got a cancellation notice for the reunion, but I don't think this was the year for me anyhow, just nice to see who responded. Hey you all out there-who did respond?
I look back over the old blog entries and see the production for the wedding didn't get on TV, but it still will be the production of the year. I am glad that reality TV was not in my living room. I will post pictures.

No comments: