Tuesday, June 24, 2008

smoothies,IVs,and blankeys

Good thing I have such a powerful team behind me to help me when I have a two day down time. I am re hydrating at Swedish and will be back to responding to all those emails and voice mails that Erica is trying to keep up with so be patient with me-it should only be a couple of days! Meanwhile I have a new waterfront listing so book a showing with Erica or just let us know what you need and Bonnie and I will handle your business with the team energy it deserves.
Swedish summer run is now online, so you can join us online or email her at marilyndierickx@comcast.net or just sign up thru her if you are not an online person. I am excited about the 2nd annual run and the party afterwards should also be a great one-I hope all team members can make it after the race.

No comments: