Monday, March 22, 2010

1/2 marathon and Mylo

Mylo, Steve and I went up to the top of the driveway to cheer on the racers which I formerly (Steve too) have participated in actively. We found Bilbe's at the roads edge with cow bells and fortunately I had gloves to ring those cowbells loudly. Yeah Gwenna and Eric, yeah Debbie Constantine, yeah Earl Davis, and Art, yeah talking rain Hunter and Dad...I was glad to be watching this year. Perhaps next year I will be out there again.
Mylo barked sufficiently for encouraging all the runners and we headed back down after a couple of hours. A pump me up for the rest of the week. Today I celebrated a beautiful day, watched the neighbors wake board and water surf behind their boat, and kayaked the other day myself. Water is soooo healing. Try it sometime. You will love it.

No comments: