Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A fabulous day

It is March madness and the weather is beautiful! 62 degrees out yesterday and a nice weekend up coming. Sarah and Sharon took me to treatment yesterday-my happy place. We got home and the water was flat as a pancake and beckoning for the kayaks to come out. It was Sarah's birthday, so we had to paddle down to the Beach Club and chase the geese off the dock. Set the tone for a gorgeous day and I actually got those flowers that have been pouring in into the ground for some beautiful color spots. Spring is here already. I made a chop chop salad and spinach salad with Lucy for dinner and bathed Dyllan before retiring for bed.

Business is picking up! I think that the log jam is breaking up and the banks are finally get their acts together and we are seeing offers once again. Deals are out there to be had. Call me if you have any urge to make a change.

No comments: