Sunday, March 14, 2010

Energy...

Amazing the energy that I feel surrounding me from all of your positive actions and thoughts. Keep it coming. My schedule has been full. Cori and Mo grabbed me to go see Alice in Wonderland yesterday which I could fully relate to (falling down the hole and all of the challenges and competitions-or am I in a dream?). Went to the container store and got myself a bit more organized, thanks to Betty who got me started on that route-have to admit it helps the business side of things, and invited 10 guests for dinner (someone else made the dinner) so the social was positively fabulous. Sally came by and took me out to run errands-sometimes it is nice not to be able to drive-no tickets here! And all that in just one day. Planning for the future is the hard part. The day started out with a photo shoot for Dyllan and the family and I am excited to get the pictures back. A beautiful day and wonderful results.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kerry,
you are amazing and inspirational. Know that you continue to be in our prayers. You have the strength to get through this - I can see it in your positive spirit. Hugs to you and all of your family.
Jan