Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I cannot slow down...


Nora Jones, song of the day, my mind is spinning. Today was my last day of radiation treatment and lucky Irish St Patrick's day! Cause for green celebration all around. We are having corned beef and cabbage to celebrate. Lift a glass of green beer for me tonight. You have all been so fabulous in my uplifting spirits and encouragement, this treatment is nothing but love and success. My scan is next week and I expect miracles are resulting. More on the horizon if necessary we can go back to chemo. I am optimistic that I will regain plenty of strength this next week as I have a week off trauma and stress. No worries about driving with cell phone since I cannot drive for a bit, but that won't stop me from walking and now running. Come take me out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am toasting you with a glass of red wine if that is okay! Hurray for the last day of radiation, surely this is a good omen. Names don't get any more Irish than yours.