Monday, March 8, 2010

oscars

So I dressed up and went to the oscar party last night and pretended I was a movie actress. I am getting there slowly but surely. I wore my fur and diamonds and had to put my wig on cause my hair fell out again, and I had a beautiful big brimmed red hat that I acquired in Palm Desert to complete the outfit. Will see if Cori can email me a photo for the blog... Sean shaved my head last night to save me the clean up of shedding hair all over the pillow and shower. Slick Watts I am again.

Toured a new client around with Bonnie to some fun listings and will let you all know that I am still working so don't forget us. We just landed a sale this week so good news that things are picking up which means some cash flow. We have rented our Salem Woods house this past week and are very excited to be settled in our waterfront house with Erica, Dan and Dyllan. Stop by and see us when you get a chance. We love company.

No comments: