Wednesday, March 10, 2010

pickin' up




With all the dizziness of the past week, there was bound to be a better day, and it has arrived. I believe the new meds have made a difference in the numbness and my balance is returning. Not only that, but the tumors are disappearing and miracles are happening. I will get results from the cat scan a few days ago today sometime to confirm, but to the touch, things are already better. Dyllan is growing and so am I.

The Oscars were so much fun. I dressed up and went to Cori's house in all my finery with a little help from the peanut gallery. I think I won best outfit. What do you all think?

I am surrounded by angels and cannot fail.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a good thing Sandra Bullock didn't have you at the Oscars for competition! You certainly know how to make a statement Kerry Kat!

Love those miracles...

Janet

Barry Franklin said...

Yugo girl!