Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mon. 2/22

Sorry about the lapse in blog posts, but I had some technical difficulties and I am hoping that I have them fixed now.

Dr Love visit and a tad nauseous this am-very unstable and just a little numb-enough so to ask Becky to come down with a walker. Cori brought over a whistle walking stick. Man! Do I feel old.
I debated smoking a dubie but never got that far. Steve takes me for lunch at the Blue water taco shop next to the hospital.
We are taking bets as to what Dyllan will weigh when she reaches her due date, March 23, 2010. She was born Jan 24th at 3 lbs 15 oz and now weighs 5 lbs 8 oz! What a girl! When she is awake, she is fully engaged. Making noises, picking up and turning her head, raising her arms above her head and kicking her little legs. She seems so much less fragile than just a few short weeks ago. What fun to watch her grow so fast before my very eyes-so I challenge myself to also press on fast. It is exhausting but a thrill with the Vancouver Olympics playing in the background. We are the champions.
I know I am going o get a good nites sleep tonight. The sun has shone brightly all day long and kayaks have cruised by and water skiers and it's February! I love it here.
My downs syndrome friend calls and I understand him. Perhaps my listening skills have improved. Mylo has mellowed out, not the wild dog she was when Dyllan came home. Hoang comes to clean and the House feels both clean and loved...
Yesterday was an amazingly strong day. Miracles are happening.

No comments: