Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vortex of the tornado


The whirlwinds are only slowing down a skosh. This morning-after picking up "magic" cookies from Valerie (gluten free cookies that introduced me to Dr Ryan at the hospital, and got me a personal visit with Dr Kaplan) I had a quick run to get the staples out of my head and talk to the neurologist to see what the plan was for follow up. I feel good but there is still something going on that the Dr's want to be proactive on, so tomorrow I am signed up to get another spinal tap to see what the fluids revele, if anything. Guess that beats going in for another brain biopsy and risking further nerve damage. The unknown is not always bad, so I am optomistic that miracles are happening. I went into the office for a bit afterwards to pretend things could get back to normal and check in with clients, then off to see my precious baby Dyllan as she tried the breast feeding once again. She is now taking all her nurishment from mama's milk but has yet to coordinate the idea of sucking with food and falls asleep after too much stimulation, of which I am responsible for some of. I cannot keep my hands off her long when she opens her eyes and looks at me and smiles! Then my dear friends Marilyn and Cori captured me to go and see Avatar in 3D. That took me to a whole other world and we grabbed a bite to eat at Earls happy hour. Yum. Girls are great for a place to escape and feel loved-don't ever forget your girlfriends! Cori did a duplicate Sinfield episode of loosing the car in the garage, sans goldfish, but after about 1/2 hr we found the stupid car and got home. Fun day. Dyllan got her first sponge bath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerry,
You always have been the tazmanian devil, race in stir things up and off to the next thing!
But you are also a very good knitter, weaving together the stitches and lives of those you love with a lot of care and patience, most of us llose a lot of stitches over the years you have picked a lot up!
You are a beautiful person and I love you!
Bonni